South African TAX payers become the fools..
While South African citizens are paying taxes to preserve their heritage and footing the salaries of civil servants, the very same civil servants are the ones destroying what belongs to all.
This week civil servants working within the State owned “Kruger National Park” have been caught with their fingers in the cookie jar. While South Africans are all contributing to “SAVING RHINOS” be it through taxes or private contribution South African citizens are behind the war to STOP this epidemic of Rhino slaughter and Rhino horn trade.
Below is the blame list I have drafted of Guilty Culprits:-
- You who is reading this
Why me – because you have allow the ruling government to do as they please.
- Citizens are the majority but you have allowed yourself to become a puppet.
- You afraid of your leaders.
- Citizens need to stand fast against political leaders – like in Egypt and Libya.
- Leader should be ruled by the people and not the other way around.
- I bet you have a list of things you hate that you as a citizen of a Democracy had no saying in – LIKE – I will list a few as a reminder:-
- The new Toll roads in Johannesburg – why was it needed when you pay road tax http://www.foresightpublications.co.za/TollroadsN3.html
- The new Presidential plane – what success has the old one actually brought ??
- The upgrade of American Embassy and the huge cost to do this – over one billion to upgrade the “Lost City Palace Hotel at Sun City cost almost the same, New stadium cost the same and have you actually seen the size of them
- The Presidential Residents – which he claims no idea what is cost
- Eskom and the upgrades which citizens have to bail out when they have already paid taxes and the taxes are allocated to this…
- South African Broad Casting Services (SABC)
- South African Airways Bailout
- New South African ID card – you will carry the bill for this – and you will have to pay out of your pocket for this –
- The South African Post Office Bailout –
- Over spend in the transport department –
- The outcome of overspending in the South African Arms Deal –
- Overspending in the South African Government – http://www.southafrica.info/about/government/minibudget-251012c.htm#.Uf5C58waLEY
- The cost of having the President of South Africa –
- The world cup stadiums over spend –
Are you not tired of this…
It is time for South African’s to wakeup and take control – Citizens Rule – Not Governments
The list goes on and on….